1.254 254.254 Tikona Login Page :- Tikona Digital Networks (TDN), also known as Tikona, is an Internet service provider based in Mumbai. Tikona is one of the most popular Internet service provider(ISD) among the Indian users. Tikona is known for its high-speed internet plans for a reasonable amount of money. Tikona Internet was founded in 2008.
In 2015 the Tikona launched a new service called Tikona Infinet to provide the data services to Enterprises. Tikona provides internet services in the following cities: (Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur , Jaipur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Meerut, Nagpur, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Varanasi and Vizag). Tikona Login holds the 4G spectrum licenses in five circles of India such as Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh.
Tikona offers various plans for customers like Heavy Usage Broadband Plan for the consumers who require too much data for the internet. Medium Usage Broadband Plan and Light Usage Broadband Plan for the rest of the customers. The personal assistance and customer service of Tikona Login Page is excellent.
Today, I am going to tell about How can you configure your router to login to Tikona internet.
How to configure your router to login to Tikona internet
Have you recently purchased Tikona Internet? Do you want to use Wi-Fi internet for your home? Have you bought a personal router? Are you looking for a guide to easy installation of the router? If the answers to all the question are yes, then you have come to the right place.
Today, I am going to write about an easy installation guide with some useful information for the Tikona internet router. The instruction and configuration detail varies for different models but this guide will provide common steps involved for installation.
1.254 254.254 Tikona Login Page
Follow the steps below to configure your router to Tiknoa login to Tikona Internet
- Connect your Desktop PC or Laptop to the Wi-Fi Router via LAN Cable.
- Now visit your router login page and enter the default Username and Password. You can find the login address of your router the router manufacturer’s guide received with the Box.
- Go to the wireless setting and Type a network/SSID name. Don’t type special character or spaces between the network name you choose.
- Enable Broadcast in the Wireless SSID Broadcast options.
- Select your Region/Country and keep the channel option in Auto mode.
- Enable the g and b mode in the mode setting.
- Enable WPA2 PSK in security options.
- Enter the Password for your router in Passphrase Key option.
- In the Internet, setting chooses an option from one of the following: Dynamic IP/ Get Dynamically From ISP/ Automatic Configuration-DHCP.
- Set the LAN setting on DHCP server setting.
- Check all the above setting and Finally, save all the above settings.
- Now disconnect the cable from the router and Restart it.
Now you can find the SSID name you entered, on your laptop and smartphone Wi-Fi utility menu. Click on the SSID and enter your router password. Now to login into Tikona Login Internet open this URL :- http://126.96.36.199/ and enter your username & password provided by Tikona.
Enjoy Surfing the Internet. Bookmark Our Website TECH-INFORMATION.IN